Thursday, June 9, 2011

Private swap for Marta

This is my part of the private swap that went to Marta in Italy.


I went through Marta's profile and selected the following:

- A pot for making Greek coffee
- Two wacky porcelain cups
- Some Greek coffee
- Some coffee stencils
- A red nail varnish and toe dividers
- A mix for making the famous Greek tzatziki mix
- Some mini stamps with animals
- Lavender scented incense sticks
- A cherry scented body butter from the Body shop
- A brooch

As Marta is a bookworm like I am, I have also included some book marks for her to use. One of them comes directly from Egypt, as she admires the Egyptian civilization!


I have also included detailed instructions on making Greek coffee:


I hope that Marta likes what I have chosen for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment