Friday, August 31, 2012
During the month of August, I received these lovely packages with granted wishes from the Wishlist Group on Swap-bot:
1. Some lovely and elegant notecards with their envelopes from Teani
2. Some cute, colourful notecards from Moni
3. Some gourmet spices from Shortmommy23
4. And a very generous assortment of stationery items from Tatsu, all the way from Peru!
I love doing food themed swaps and trying edibles from other countries! The Edibles around the world swap from the Edibles swappers international group was about sending our partner 3 edible items originating in 3 different countries, so I put together the following package for Andriana (recadosdri) in Japan:
The package contained:
- A seasoning sachet for making Chili con carne (Mexico)
- A seasoning recipe card for making a beef stew with dumplings (England)
- A seasoning sachet for making Greek salad (Greece)
- A instant pea soup (Czech Republic)
- A biological saffron drink (Greece)
I hope that Andriana enjoys her package!