Friday, August 29, 2014

Swaps received

This is what I received from Viza for the Flowers in a baggie swap 2014:
Jesskull has sent me the following for the international version of the Rainbow in a baggie swap:
Heliogal has sent me the following amazing package (including a shark tooth), for the Scavenger Hunt swap organized in the Theme in a ziploc group on Swap-bot:
Daisyd90 from the Myths, Legends and Fairytales group has sent me the following package dedicated to Goddess Demeter:

For the Easter/Spring in a baggie swap I was partnered with Lilacnyellow, but she flaked on me. Instead I received an amazing and generous angel package from Shawsquad4:
Finally, Daisyd90 has also sent me some lovely items for the Mythical symbols swap in the Myths, Legends and Fairytales group:
This is a close-up of the tiny charms included:



No comments:

Post a Comment