Saturday, November 9, 2013

Back to swapping!

It's been a while since I've participated in a swap-bot swap, but I have been extremely busy with taking care of my 5 month old baby boy twins! The truth is that they need constant attention, but things are getting easier as they grow up. As I love Christmas, I couldn't resist the temptation of participating in a few Christmas themed swaps-and it has been also a lovely way to unwind! 
So, for the Breakfast Delivery swap, Doris (Obstminkerl) from Austria received a selection of breakfast edibles and drinks:

For the Gift under my tree swap, Marjan (Sneeuwvlokje) from the Netherlands received a small notebook, some Accessorize stickers, a pair of blue nylon socks and a Christmas card...

nicely wrapped in Christmas paper:

Finally, in a couple of days, Kristyl (thedreamer) from Malta will receive some fuzzy socks, a handmade owl ornament, an elephant notepad, a nail file, a cupcake themed notebook, a lip balm and a Christmas card for the Christmas Surprise swap:


I hope that the girls enjoy their little surprises in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment