Monday, June 18, 2012

Decorated diaper cake!

A couple of days ago one of my closest friends had her first baby and I wanted to give her an unusual, but at the same time, useful gift. Diaper cakes are a relatively new trend here in Greece, so I thought I'd have a go at it!

I dediced to make an orange/green diaper cake, so I got a couple of cute baby items and diapers with green patterns...


and rolled an endless amount of diapers...


I made a three tiered diaper cake and tied the tiers with green ribbon. This is how the diaper cake turned out:


Some more details...




...and the cherry on top of the cake:


I also made a funny card and left the cake as a suprise for mom and dad to find in the nursery when they return home with the baby:


2 comments:

  1. I think it turned out great and the card is super fun! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the first one I ever made and I had so much fun doing it! As far as the card is concernde, I saw it somewhere on the Internet and decided to replicate!

      Delete