Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Easter crafts!

This Easter, I had a lovely, creative time preparing little treats and surprises for the little ones that I'm related to in one way or another.  I bought a couple of Easter baskets, dived in my Easter and spring related craft stash...


...did some serious baking...


...and then some more...



When everything was ready, I made some icing for the cookies (unfortunately I didn't take a picture) and turned them into these lovely Easter themed cookie bags for the kiddos to enjoy:


My five year old nephew received an Easter basket containing a bunny plushie, egg shaped chocolates, a cookie bag and some bunny stationery, that looked like this


...and the niece of my better half received a girly pink basket, containing egg shaped chocolates, a cookie bag and some bracelets for her to wear.


I'm rather pleased with how everything turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment