Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The ABCs of me

I saw this ABC game going around in various blogs and decided to share a few things about me. So, here it goes:

A. Age: 37.
B. Bed size: Regular double.
C. Chore that you hate: Ironing. I hate it with a passion I cannot even begin to describe.
D. Dogs: Wieners. They have stolen my heart forever.
E. Essential start to your day: My coffee. My brain refuses to function without it.
F. Favorite color: At this point, orange.
G. Gold or Silver: Definitely silver.
H. Height: 1.67 cm.
I. Instruments you play: My music education is non-existent.
J. Job title:  The Goddess of everything lol. My colleagues from my previous jobs still call me when they want to have something translated.
K. Kids: I am warming to the idea.
L. Live: In a landlocked city in central Greece.
M. Mother's name: Eleni.
N. Nicknames: My boyfriend calls me affectionately“buffeo”. Apparently, this is a river dolphin living in the Amazon river. It’s a long story. 
O. Overnight hospital stays: 3 weeks, when I suffered the first bout of fatigue. I was hospitalized at the local University hospital and turned into a guinea pig.
P. Pet peeve: So many I cannot even start listing them. I’m really annoyed by people with Higher education who cannot spell properly.
Q. Quote from a movie: “Don’t think you are. Know you are” (from the Matrix).
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: 1 brother.
T. Time you wake up: On weekdays usually around 6 (the hour that my boyfriend starts snoring in my ear) or if I’m lucky and he doesn’t, at 7.
U. Underwear: Black.
V. Vegetable you hate: Okra.
W. What makes you run late: Being slow lol.
X. X-Rays you've had: I had a few of them; teeth, head, torso.
Y. Yummy food that you make: I make a decent chilli con carne, mince filled cannelloni, chicken tikka masala, chicken a la crème and all sorts of salads. I love pastry making and I’ve been told that my bannoffee pie is to die for.
Z. Zoo animal: Penguins. When I was little, I actually got to feed one with fish. But zoos on the whole make me sad, I don’t like the idea of animals living in captivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment